Love UK breaks
While Brexit and the current pandemic might mean an international holiday is off the cards, we’re hoping we can still plan something to look forward to this summer.
With our amazing offers on self-contained UK breaks across the country, there’s even more reason to plan a getaway this summer without breaking the bank; so – if you love holidays – plan ahead for 2021 and choose from hundreds of countryside breaks, city breaks, and family holidays.
Get back to nature
Whether we’re planning a weekend of glamping in the Peak District or family fun in the Cotswolds, there are plenty of places to go to disconnect from the hustle and reconnect with nature. Escape and unwind for less with discounts we’re all sure to love!
- Forest Holidays – Save 10% on holidays at 10 breathtaking locations across the UK
- Hoseasons – Get up to 10% off
- Plum Guide – 10% off bookings (of £400 and over)
- Herbert Woods – Save 10% on boating holidays across the Norfolk Broads
Oh, we do like to be beside the sea
There’s nothing quite like a trip to the great British seaside so, no matter whether we’re looking to explore coastal ruins or enjoy the best of Britain’s sun, sea and sand, feel relaxed and rejuvenated with fab savings on seaside breaks to suit all the family!
- Dorset Coastal Cottages – Save £30 on full week breaks by the Jurassic Coast
- Haven Holidays – Great savings on 2021 breaks
- Away Resorts – Save 10% on UK breaks
Why take a trip when we can spend time with the family in our own back garden? From toasting marshmallows on the BBQ, hanging out in the hot tubs or even popping up a tent and camping under the stars; there are plenty of ways to feel like you’re on an adventure without ever leaving the comforts of home!
- Go Outdoors – 15% discount online
- Millets – Save 15% when you shop online
Alternatively, if you’re still looking for ideas and inspiration on enjoying family time or surprise and delighting those you love this February, why not check out our selection of fantastic offers to help you save on what they love most!