App updates from Defence Discount Service
The latest version of the Defence Discount Service app is now available following our most recent update.
If you are not already familiar with the DDS app, it can be downloaded on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for free. It offers an easy way to find our latest offers and deals that you can receive by being a member, all from your mobile phone.
Here's what you'll find in the latest update:
- Account Profile enabling you to control your information
- Support Ticket system built-in
- Improved Map features including clustering, enhanced zoom to pins
- Support for 3D Touch
- Redesigned Virtual Card display
- Pull to refresh for News, Notifications and Tickets
- Alphabetical option for Search Category and Types
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you are a member of the Armed Forces, Veterans and Armed Forces Community you are eligible to apply for our Defence Privilege Card, costing £4.99 for a 5-year membership, allowing you to take advantage of our offers and discounts.
If you have any questions regarding the update, or we can help with anything else, please contact us
Twitter - @discounts_mod
Facebook - defencediscountservice
Instagram - @discounts_mod