2021: Be the best version of you
Here's our guide on being more organised this January...
As the pressure from COVID increases and the government reiterates the importance of families working and studying at home wherever possible; it’s important that those of us who can do so, do so in a way that keeps us focused while allowing us to achieve a positive work/life balance.
We’re here to help you save money and feel prepared for any eventuality with our fantastic range of tops tips and discounts on being more organised is all aspects of home working and learning.
Working from home essentials
Embrace ergonomic working (that doesn’t leave your back in agony), enhance the soundtrack of your day, or just enjoy the simple pleasure of a new planner or set of stationery with our fantastic range of offers.
- Furniture village – save 5% on living, dining and sleeping
- Songmics – 10% off
- Mustard - 10% off designer stationery
- Active Posture Ltd – 15% off all posture clothing
Get the kettle on
Do you rely on a cuppa to get going and feel human? You’re not alone! But, whether you’re craving a latte or dreaming of a builder’s brew (milk and two sugars, please!); we’ve got you covered!
Plus, we’ve even included a cheeky discount on wine for those Friday night zoom chats with the girls/guys or a relaxing weekend tipple with your partner.
- Pact Coffee – 30% off 1st, 3rd, 5th bag
- Tactical Tea - 10% off
- Laithwaites – Save 20% plus receive free delivery
Time for an upgrade?
Revolutionise your set-up with technology savings to make working from home easy. Make sure you have the right kit by investing in essential electronics equipment to help you and your family work and play like pros.
Plus, with our fantastic range of offers for members on laptops and monitors, broadband and antivirus software; it’s even easier for you to get everything you and your loved ones might need.
- Samsung - Great savings online
- Apple - Exclusive discounts for our members
- BT Broadband – Exclusive broadband offers
- Virgin Media – Epic savings of up to £225 a year off on selected bundles
- McAfee Antivirus Software – Exclusive 60% off
Save and Protect what’s important
Getting the small things sorted can make all the difference in giving you peace of mind and – while we may not be able to make life admin “fun” – we can certainly help you save money with fantastic discounts on insurance to keep yourself and those you love protected.
- RAC – Breakdown cover from £6 p/m
- Confused .com – £20 Amazon giftcard with your next purchase of car insurance
- Uswitch – Free £30 Tesco voucher when you switch and save