Black Friday tech solutions for a stress-free Christmas
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… mostly.
What the Christmas songs don’t talk about is all the last-minute running about, frantically vacuuming the house before the family arrive, and panic-buying presents on the iPad a few days before Christmas Eve (admit it, you’ve done it).
We know from experience that the festive season isn’t as simple as twinkly lights and cosy nights by the fire, but our Black Friday tech offers can lend a helping hand to your present search.
Smash your Christmas shopping
Whether you’re after a new laptop for the kids, or a tablet so that you order stocking fillers from the comfort of your sofa, we’ve got you covered.
Browse the web and shop for festive essentials online with great offers on tablets and more from Samsung
- Starting early on the New Year’s Resolutions? Enjoy huge savings on FitBit watches this Black Friday and promise yourself that you’ll start running next year.
Save time and get your space spick-and-span
As the festivities ramp up and the family get-togethers loom nearer, treat yourself to some top tech for the home to help you prep, party and host with ease.
- We can’t stop the muddy shoes or the dog hair, but we can help you manage the mess! Give Cinderella a run for her money and transform your carpets with Black Friday savings on top-of-the-range vacuums from Shark.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on kitchen must-haves from AEG. If you needed an excuse to buy a dishwasher, here it is!
- Save on laundry must-haves for every budget with mammoth discounts at AO.com.
Kitchen and cooking essentials
- Oven on the blink? Don’t risk ruining the turkey! Save on kitchen appliances with BEKO and cook up a feast for less. (If you STILL ruin the turkey, that’s on you)
- Get Nigella on the big screen and master your mince pie recipe with super savings on Panasonic TVs.
- Remove all evidence and clean up the mince pie crumbs for less with member discounts on Hoover vacuums.
- Eat them all and make an emergency trip to the nearest supermarket with Garmin so that you can get home and replace them before anyone notices.