Enjoy the outdoors...
As the weather gets warmer and we start to slowly get back to a semblance of normality, we’re encouraging our members to get out and about and enjoy nature. After all, there are so many amazing places to see and enjoy across our countryside and coastlines which can only truly be experienced by those willing to brave the weather and (when necessary) don a pair of wellies!
Whether you’re taking your family on their first ever camping trip or whether you’re all fully at home in the great outdoors; we’re here to offer you the opportunity to save on all the essentials you might need – from coats and rucksacks to tents, camping equipment and accessories.
- Go Outdoors – 15% off online
- Ultimate Outdoors – 15% off online
- Hawkshead - 15% off online
Boots made for walking
From a casual wander through the woods to a hardcore hike up a mountain, the right footwear can make all the difference! Avoid those blisters and be ready for adventure with super savings on fantastic footwear.
- Craghoppers – Save 15% online
- Blacks – 15% off online
Top places to visit and explore
While we all know about the natural beauty and breath-taking views that can be found in the Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia National Park and Jurassic Coast; we wanted to highlight some of the lesser known (but still great!) walks, hikes and attractions that can be found across the UK.
- Hadrian’s Wall
- The Falls of Bruar Cairngorms National Park, Scotland (1.2miles)
- The Lizard Coastal Walk (6.8miles around the southern coast of Cornwall)
- Waterfall Country in the Brecon Beacons, Wales (2.5miles of beautiful scenery
- Forest Trails for toddlers at Sheringham Park, Norfolk (1-5miles)
- Catbells Ridge in the Lake District (3.7miles)
- Ancient England trail starting in Craster, Northumberland spans 5 ½ miles (there and back) along the stunning coast to Dunstanburgh Castle
One day just not enough?
Enjoy hidden gems for longer (and for less!) with top offers on UK breaks to help you enjoy the best that our countryside and coasts has to offer. Save on self-contained units, secluded cabins and pitch sites as you start planning your next family holiday.
- Haven - Exclusive savings on UK breaks in 2021
- Cottages .com – Up to 10% off
- Shoreline Cottages – 10% off any stay in Whitby