Extend your summer with days out discounts!
Get exclusive discounts for family days out at attractions, parks and leisure venues across the UK this September with the Defence Discount Service.
Destinations up and down the country are offering significant discounts on entry and ride tickets exclusively to our members. The discounts, which help you save up to 49% off ticket entry to attractions and days out, include:
• Alton Towers Resort - save up to 49% on entry tickets.
• Chessington World of Adventure - save up to 49% on entry tickets.
• Thorpe Park - save up to 48% on entry tickets.
• Warwick Castle - save up to 40% off entry tickets.
• West Midland Safari Park - save up to 35% off entry tickets.
• Virgin Experience Days - save up to 25% off selected experiences.
• SeaLife Centres - save up to 25% on entry tickets.
• Go Ape - save up to 15% on entry tickets.
Explaining more, Tom Dalby, Head of Defence Discount Service, said:
“Our armed forces community has worked tirelessly to keep us safe, and the COVID-19 pandemic has made us even more grateful for the dedication and support they show us every day.
“The summer holidays might be over but for families of our armed forces, our veterans and the armed forces community - there is still plenty of time to make positive memories of 2020 and spend time together with their loved ones.”
As well as these listed UK destinations, over 9,000 retailers and brands have signed up to the Defence Discount Service, extending beyond days out to include food and drink, clothing, footwear, electronics and more.
All discounts correct at the time of publishing. Refer to the website for all up-to-date discounts.